News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Joy smiled and handed her the tray of food.  She could tell that the hedgehog was hungry, even if she didn't say so.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Shadow looked at Abbess Joy and gave her a faint smile.  Somebeast was hungry.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Gull looked bemusedly at Ericus.

Rainshadow

Shadow was getting way too warm.  She took one look at the Abbey Pond and jumped in.  It felt good.  The abbess stared at the pool longingly.  She so wanted to go in, but how would that look?  An abbess jumping into a pool.  She sighed.

W0NWILL

Gull saw the look on the Abbess' face. He grabbed her bodily and flung her into the pond. He jumped in after her.

Rainshadow

Joy screamed as she was being thrown in.  Then she hit the cool water and saw Gull.  "W-why did you do that?  The water's f-freezing!"  She sniffed and water came up her nose.  Then she started coughing.  It felt good though.  She saw Shadow floating on her back and swam up to her.  Joy then pushed Shadow underwater.  This did feel good!

Redwaller

The Black Lord of Dark Peak was watching the moon rising over his domain.

OOC: It's always night over Dark Peak.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Isn't he supposed to go with the other dragons to the siege?

Redwaller

Lord Blackin spread his wings and flew away towards the big, red sandstone place they called Redwall.

Rainshadow

Blaze had been counting the dragons behind him.  He suddenly realized that Blackin wasn't there.  He roared as loud as he could to get the dragon to notice him.  Blackin probably couldn't hear him, but oh well.

Redwaller

"What do you want?" Blackin said in an exasperated tone. He had been at her side for a while now.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Blaze is a guy.

BIC:  "You weren't here a few seconds ago, Blackin.  When I call all of the dragons, I mean all of them."  Blaze wasn't in a good mood.  He wanted to get to the abbey faster!

W0NWILL

"So wot's the trebble?" Ericus asked. "Yew bein' attacked by giant, flying beasts?" The sarcasm was clear in her voice.