The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Shadow got up and charged, yowling.  She tried to stab the dragon.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

By freak chance, the dagger broke through a molting scale and plunged deep into his right upper chest area. The wound was bad and Unicadoe responded with a powerful roar and sweep of his wings.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Shadow got hit in the face by one of the wings and screamed in frustration and pain.  She tried to tear her dagger through the creature's wing.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

The dagger missed its' mark, but did fall upon Unicadoes' snout... In a more tender area. The ice dragon had bleed out badly after the first dagger slice to his chest, and was feeling the issues this problem presented... He started to stagger, and couldn't get a bead on his opponent.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Shadow felt as though she had accomplished something, but she knew not to get cocky.  She could still lose this battle!  She stabbed at random parts of the dragon, not knowing what the most tender part was.  She tried to stay close to the face but couldn't hit it all of the time.  She hoped that some of her hits were actually puncturing the hide.

Dannflower Reguba

Unicadoe felt punctures at the back of his rear legs, and the occasional knick on the side..... The ice dragon fell with a snort of exhaustion.

Rainshadow

"I-I've done it!  I've beaten the dragon!"  Shadow walked up to it's neck, intending to kill it.  But there was just something about how helpless the dragon looked that made her not want to end it's life.  She closed her eyes and held her breath, holding the dagger above her head.  She just couldn't pull it down onto the dragon.  Shadow sighed and, opening her eyes, ran off in search of Blaze.
  Blaze had been watching this entire thing and shouted out, "You fool!  Unicadoe!  Get up!  Now!  Slay the cat!"

Dannflower Reguba

Unicadoe grimaced slightly at Blazes' shouts... Why had he listened to this terranical fool for so long? No more. The dragon of ice didn't even attempt to get up... So what if the fire dragon slew him?

Rainshadow

Shadow snapped her head to where she had heard Blaze.  He was on the roof!  She started heading towards the abbey.

gorath

Seeing Blaze on the roof, Leo flew into the sky behind him, and swooped down, roaring and scratching at Blaze's neck.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

Blaze roared out, "What are you doing?  You're supposed to be attacking the Redwallers!"  Sparks were flying from his mouth as he took to the air.
  Shadow saw Leo start to attack Blaze and every part of her wanted to cheer for him.  She didn't though.  Instead she pulled out her bow and took aim.  She fired at Blaze repeatedly, but very little of her arrows actually stuck.

gorath

Leo clung onto Blaze's wings, and clawed at his wings, while spitting into Blaze's eyes trying to blind him.

Rainshadow

Blaze felt like belching fire at Leo.  He let loose a huge ball of flames at the smaller dragon.  "I COMMAND YOU TO GET OFF OF ME!"

gorath

Leo tried to dodge the flames, but still got singed . He yowled, and roared "No!!!!!," while digging his claws into Blaze's leathery wings.

Rainshadow

Blaze screamed in pain as the claws dug deep into his wings.  The pesky little arrows also decided to make a home in his wings.  He furiously kicked his hind legs at Leo's stomach, hoping that he could get away.  He hadn't been ready for another dragon to be fighting him!  "Unicadoe!" He cried out.  "Unicadoe!  Help me!"