News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

When Dren saw The Abbess she looked bad She would probably never walk again. The Dragon's were retreating flying and screeching angrily and spiting at the defender's. Dren noticed Fularious Spitting back as they screeched at him then they were gone.
     When he walked into the Infirmary it was packed with wounded. He lowered his Saber and slung it over his shoulder. Fularious flew in with Bigger right behind. Dren patted them both ''Looks like someone taught you to fly''. He said to Bigger he turned to Fularious who was red with anger. Dren spoke in his head ''What did they say'' ''Oh nothing except that I was a traitor to my own race''.
   Dren allowed the Dragon's to land on his shoulder as he said ''You are Not a Traitor you make me proud of you Fularious Proud''. He walked out of the Infirmary looking sadly at the beasts that passed on to the Dark Forest.  
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol, Shadow already rushed the Abbess into the infirmary.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

Leo hit the earth, knocking his head against a tree. Out cold in an instant.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AxeHound

Is there a link to the sign-up page?

EDIT: Never mind. I found it.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

AxeHound

OOC: I was accepted as a dragon named Nrrillinthas. Nobody posted on this for a few days so I figured I would revive it.

BIC: Nrrillinthas followed Blaze, "Wait, master!" he called.

Rainshadow

Blaze spun around with smoke coming out of his nostrils.  "What do you want?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

Rainshadow

Blaze sighed and let loose a cloud of smoke.  "What is your plan?"

AxeHound

"A small, injured dragon should plead for help at the abbey. Tell them that we abandoned it to fly back to our home. This will take them off their guard. While they sleep on night, the spy should enter the Abbess' chambers and kill her."

Rainshadow

Blaze rolled his eyes.  "Didn't you see how many dragon traitors there were there?  They would somehow talk the spy out of killing the Abbess!  Either that or they would kill the dragon before it could have a chance of assassinating her."

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: lol, I'm just sittin' aroun' bleedin' ta' death.  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Shadow once again saw all of the wreckage.  It made her sick to see all of the dead creatures.  As she was walking along she saw the downed dragon she had fought.  She sighed and walked over to him.  Grabbing his forelegs she tried to drag him to the infirmary.  He was so heavy!

W0NWILL

Gull put Ericius on a bed, waving his paw to attract a healer. That done, he went back outside to find more injured beasts. Seeing Shadow having trouble, he went over and took one foreleg from Shadow.

Rainshadow

"Thanks."  Shadow tugged, relieved to see that the unconscious dragon seemed to have moved.