The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Stone shook his head and walked away.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  We really need a dragon to post.  Also, Gorath needs to post before we can begin the assault.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

gorath

OOC: Here!
BIC: The dragon shook his head faintly, and tried to rise "Where am I?" he asked shakily,
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

Redwall Abbey." said Stone in a gruff tone.

gorath

The dragon groaned."Good. I need to warn the.. your leader."It's... urgent."

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy looked at the dragon.  "I am the leader," she said softly.  "Who are you?"  Shadow just stood there gaping.  She didn't know dragons could talk.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Whats the matter Shadow? Cat got yer tuongue?"

Rainshadow

Shadow hissed in annoyance at Stone and looked back at the dragon.

gorath

"My name is Leo. I come from Fire Mouth Isle. I came to warn you of a large dragon army coming from there. I don't know much more, but that is hopefully enough. They are led by a greedy and ambitious leader. I have no more to say. Is there any way I can earn some food and drink?"

AbbotAlf0805

Stone asked, "Wot's the blaggard's name?"

gorath

" I am not a blaggard, and my name is Leo. I can go, If you wish." The dragon retorted

Rainshadow

The Abbess looked at Shadow, signaling for her to go get Leo something to eat.  Shadow quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a large platter of food.  She brought that to the dragon, then got her sack and filled it with water again.  She gave that to Leo as well.
  Abbess Joy winced at Leo's response.  "I think Stone meant the leader."

AbbotAlf0805

gorath

"Thank You. Oh, I'm sorry. His name is Lord Blaze. Beware of him." Leo dug into the plate of food with a ravenous appetite.