News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy nearly fainted.  "Blaze?  Is he red with evil looking eyes and flaming breath?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

"He's come to seek revenge on the abbey!  Quick!  Get ready for an attack!"  Shadow started running off and warning the Redwallers.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

"Revenge on what? Sorry, I am not in his army, I am a loner, and don't get all the information."

AbbotAlf0805

Stone held Leo on he ground with his bending and said, "Stay here if'n ye want tah live!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"I nearly killed him when I was younger!  He's going to try and destroy the abbey!  And Stone!  Don't hurt him!  He's only been helpful."

gorath

"Let go of me, or I will attack!" warned Leo, his teeth bared. "I-am-not-your-foe!"

Rainshadow

"Stone doesn't mean to hurt you, he's just being rude.  I'm so sorry."

gorath

"That's OK. I can help, as long as you do NOT count me as one of your foes."

Rainshadow

"You have helped us, therefore, you are an ally.  Thank you for warning us.  Excuse us for not showing you hospitality.  These are tough times."  Joy went about trying to remove his bonds to no avail.  "Stone, could you please free our guest?"

AbbotAlf0805

Stone picked the ground and the sandstone bonds returned to the floor.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Thank you.  Now Mr. Leo, how about we find you someplace to stay."

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

Unicadoe got lost in the fog on the way to Redwall.

OOC: Sorry, I have to get him out of the way.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

OOC:  Guys, let's try not to finish the RP before Danflorreguba gets back.

BIC:  "Yes.  Let's get you into Cavern Hole."  Abbess Joy led the way into the abbey.