News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Stone deep in thought thinking of the song he sang earlier.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

gorath

Leo let the Abbess lead him away."Thank You."
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Yes?"  Abbess Joy turned to Stone.  "What is it?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Did you hear that song that I was singing in Cavern Hole earlier?"

Rainshadow

"No, what about it?"  The abbess continued walking, leading Leo to Cavern Hole.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Would you like me to sing it to you? You need to hear it."

Rainshadow

"Um, alright."  Joy had no idea what a song had to do with the crisis that was occurring.
  Meanwhile, Shadow had warned everyone in the abbey.  She was now trying to get weapons.  "Could someone help me?"

AbbotAlf0805

Stone cleared his throat and sang,

Zune.. ashertune.. falah shundune..
                Kal... tuzu.. shelantune toolo..
           Hero.. of the Goddess.. fend off the one..
           Who threatens.. Mossflower.. and Jima..

Rainshadow

"What does this have to do with the crisis that is occurring?"

AbbotAlf0805

It reminded me somebeasts that can help. Have you ever heard of the legendary Knight Tribe?"

Rainshadow

The Mother Abbess hesitated.  Hylia and Davi!  "Yes," she said slowly.  "I have."

gorath

Leo turned around " Excuse me, but I haven't. What is it?

AbbotAlf0805

A tribe of ancient warriors from th north. Im good friends with their General and he might help us."

gorath

"Oh. Give me the directions, and I'll get em, if you wish."