News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 15, 2012, 11:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

This is kinda what Hylia looks like,

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Name: Grenli
Species: Hedgehog
Appearance: Spiky...
Personality: Motherly, kind, and considerate

AbbotAlf0805

Awesome. Lets just have you replace Badgermum Dew.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

We already had a badgermum as an NPC. Her name was Dew isf ye wanted to play her.

W0NWILL

Okay, I'll play Dew, I'll replace Grenli the badger with an infirmary sister named Grenli and play both, unless someone wants to play Dew.

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

okay, so i am NOT naming my character Sherlock, anyway, just letting you know that it may take a bit more time.

AbbotAlf0805

AbbotAlf0805

Name, Abbot Slusk
Age, 65
Weapon, N/A
Gender, male
race, shrew

Griffen

im back  ;D  :D  ;)  :)

will post my characters later

MODIFIED
Name: Legion
species: Unknown, often takes hosts of other creatures.
Color: Unknown
Other: Comes from far north, way farther than the Academy. He (i will say he even though he is also a she.) is just scouting out the area before actually coming here. No one has seen him and lived to tell the tail.
weapons: magic. any weapons that the host has.

and....

Name: Grave
Species: mouse
Color: white, black paws (feet/hands)
Other: lived on Jima, former leader of the Highway Mouse Thieves, he has taken his mice to further depths of trickery and thievery. his body is a host of Legion, his men have been tricked as well into following Grave no matter what. He is now the leader of a polemic tribe call PMT

and...

Name: Perez
Color: white with dyed blue line down his back
Other: He his the head Archer and is part of the PMT. he is courting Akim

and...

Name: Akim
Color: her fur is dyed dark orange
Other: she is a agent for the PMT, she doesn't do much fighting but if the time comes she will be ready. she is courting Perez.

and...

Name: Elihud
Color: brown
Other: he is a infiltrator for the PMT, often works with Akim. does a lot of the dirty work.

and

Name: Tamar (Tamy for short[only called by others of the PMT])
Color: black
Other: She is the leader of hand to hand combat and sword fighting for the PMT.  although fairly young Legion has made her second in command over the PMT. (Graves first)

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

AbbotAlf0805

Name, Aldez
Weapon, needles and other assassin weapons
age, 28
race, mouse
clothing, tight blue assassin garbs, lavender bandanna covering all her face but her eyes.
other, doesn't talk at all, solitary, VERY swift, expert assassin.

Name, Princess Megan Greeneyes
age, 7
weapon, N/A
gender, female
race, wildcat
clothing, green dress, little crown with a green eye on the front.
other, little sister of Queen Tyria Greeneyes