News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What insturments do you play?

Started by W0NWILL, July 16, 2012, 06:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Just wanna know, I play piano, cello, and ocarina. Yes, I know Zelda songs on my ocarina. I started ocarina because I bought it for a cosplay, cello because I need to take music at school, and piano because I felt like it. I can also play a snare drum.

Dannflower Reguba

I'm learning to play the guitar now!  :)
I took some piano lessons... But I'm not a piano fan.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Flandor

I always wanted to learn piano.  I play electric bass and some clarinet from when I was grade school.  Electric bass I still play.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

I don't play any instruments, but my older brother used to have a band. He's not in it anymore because him and his friends got so busy.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SableFury

I play the double bass, flute,and some clarinet, all for school. My school's 7th and 8th grade orchestra is playing Viva la Vida for a concert next year. I am playing my bass for it and it sounds so cool! I can't wait to  play it!
"Did you just fall?"

"No, I attacked the floor."

"Backwards?"

"I'm freaking talented,okay?!?"

Dear Cool People:
         They didn't name a candy after you,did they?
                   Sincerely, Nerds

Tiria Wildlough

I play violin. I want to learn the piano sometime, too.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

i play the vocal pipe and the bowed psaltery and sing. (does that count as an instrument?)

Wisteria Wild Cat

I play the piano, but I hope to learn the violin and then the ELECTRIC violin. My mom teaches the violin, but she never seems to have the time to teach me.  :(
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

MatthiasMan

I play the trumpet. I've been playing since 2nd grade so I'm quite good at it and very talented.

Capn Greypatch

Well, I used to take piano lessons, though not anymore...but I still play from time to time on our old piano.
And I also played the euphonium in our high school band, which I miss a lot actually...someday I will buy my own euphonium!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Rainshadow

Quote from: Flandor on July 16, 2012, 07:08:50 PM
I always wanted to learn piano.  I play electric bass and some clarinet from when I was grade school.  Electric bass I still play.

That's so scary.  Right now I can play the piano, clarinet and electric bass.  In the band that I go to there are three separate bands with three separate difficulties:  Beginning band, Intermediate band, and Advanced band.  With electric bass I'm moving into Intermediate band, and with clarinet I'm going to try out for Advanced band.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on July 17, 2012, 02:45:56 PM
I play the piano, but I hope to learn the violin and then the ELECTRIC violin. My mom teaches the violin, but she never seems to have the time to teach me.  :(
I don't think you need any special skills to play electric violin after you've learned ordinary violin. An electric violin is just like an acoustic one with most of its body missing:

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

AbbotAlf0805

Guitar, bass, drums, piano, and ocarina. It's awesome.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dawnwing

I play piano, recorder, flute, and piccolo (though really a piccolo is just a tiny flute).  My piano teacher stopped giving lessons years ago and I've graduated from high school so I don't play in a school band anymore, so I just play for fun at home (especially piano - I'm currently trying to learn this right now).  I also play flute at church on holy days and I play piccolo in the local labor day parade.

Rainshadow

I just play clarinet and electric bass in concerts for our band.  These aren't our bands, but these are some of the songs we played last year in our Intermediate Band:

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!