The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Um, what language is that in?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

My zignature anzerz tha' queztion.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Rainshadow

Amen!  Love the personal text, brother!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

What about badgers is so great?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

Badgers are great, and that's that!

Whenever I read 'Firestorm of dragons,' I immediately picture a dragon flying through a wall of fire.  Pretty epic picture that my mind creates, if I do say so myself.

AxeHound

It is a cool image! That text is probably the name of a band I don't know about.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

I'm not panicking.  Are you panicking?

AxeHound

Rainshadow

Revenge is not something I want a Sith to have!  *Starts fighting*  YAAAARRR!!

AxeHound

*Ignites sabre* You really want to do this?

It's still the name of a band.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.