News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The coin is standin' on it'z zide, zae ah win.

Alsø wik
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AxeHound

What does that mean? I like that you know Vong though. I prefer Mando'a myself.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Who needz wingz? Juzt jump and mizz the ground. It'z really quite zimple.

Alsø alsø wik

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AxeHound

PrimroseWarrior

Night sisters are bettr than sith.we're all girls! and the nightbrothers serve us. they earn the right to be our champions.(sorry, I just fell like monoloughing to night)
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Skarlathrox

~*This Signature is the Best!*~

AxeHound

It's a Star Wars thing. And yeah! Go Skarlath!

Skarlathrox

AxeHound

Oops. I thought you meant the post   :P The text is from the Song of Roland.

Skarlath FTW!

Skarlathrox

W0NWILL

Yeah, Skarlath was one of my favourite characters as well, but as you can see, Wonwill won out.

(FTW -  For the Win. I don't get it either, and I though I couldn't understand text-talk!)

Rainshadow

I'm not panicking!  Who's panicking?  Not me!  Nope, not at all!  If there's anyone panicking, it would be...  ME!  *Runs away, panicking*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skarlathrox

Lol I would definately take to the sky if I had wings..... Sometimes I wish I did!!

AxeHound