The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

Dragon wisdom isn't quite the wisest kind.  Nearly, but not quite.  There's only 1 guy (well, 3 guys) who's wiser than a dragon.  (Oh, and braveSaintSaturn is a Christian rock band)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

Saturn's a planet, why can't Pluto be one  ;D

AxeHound

That's so mean. Posting on the personal text topic without personal text? Mean.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

phoenixfoden

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

phoenixfoden

*Weasel destroys hare with his wisdom*

Buckler The Leg Buckler

phoenixfoden

Buckler The Leg Buckler

phoenixfoden

Buckler The Leg Buckler

phoenixfoden

Buckler The Leg Buckler