News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Slagar Mc Muffin

not always-i had some candied nuts at the xmas time,theyre so full of sugar i couldt taste the nut taste.
thoose nuts was just sugary...

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

321tumbler

I've never actually tried strawberry ice cream.

Rainshadow

'Tis such a cute likkle polar bear!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Slagar Mc Muffin

awesome ! i love snakes,they are cute

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Rainshadow

I personally like chocolate ice cream more, but strawberry is pretty good.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

Hmm, I don't remember what book Baliss is from.  I know it's one with an archer as one of the main characters, right?

Tam and Martin

It's from Doomwyte. The archer you're thinking of is the Laird Bosie McScutta of Bowlaynee

Rainshadow

Ah, okay, thanks.  :)  I'd say Leatho did really well with Baliss!  Still makes me shiver whenever I see it.

Tam and Martin

Mattio

It's a worm people a really big WORM *runs and hides*

Rainshadow

Redwaller

Lol! There's only one problem with the text: You're a girl!('cos it says that you're that sort of man, but you're not a man, you're a woman)  :D