News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I know someone named Farril...  Weird...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Yah, sadness is way to easy to focus on..

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

...I'd have to disagree...  (On your personal text, not comment ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

What sort o' paradise d'ye mean?

Rainshadow

*Sarcastic voice*  Ooh, so scary, that cry of yours...  ::)

Lol, my favorite season is winter, so technically winter is my powdery paradise.  Plus it's the lyrics from a song.  ;)

Maudie

you sound/look likea General with that personal text and avatar, I must say that whatever it is, i dont like your avy. sorry.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Masker of disguise, huh?  :P

Oh, and that pic is actually of the Doctor, I just put a random word with it because I couldn't remember what he actually said.  I only like the pic because of how weird it is, lol.  :P

Rusvul

Er, no thanks, I'd rather stay ere' an plan. That's how us Marlfoxes win wars, en't it? Not by gettin' ourselves killed.

Maudie

Hmm, A captain, and of an airship? Impressive!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

I still think that your hand is dirty...

Rainshadow

Old captains and brand new cruise ships, sailing over the briny sea!

W0NWILL

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.