The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 04, 2015, 04:00:59 PM
Swords don't make a shing noise when they are drawn.
At least they shouldn't.

I am unsympathetic toward you, mask-guy.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Damascus steel. . . . I've heard you mention it before.

Leatho Shellhound

I'm afraid I don't know ballet.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I have a feeling that height difference is pretty realistic.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Well, it the drawing you're leaning, but I am six foot tall.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Yep, that's about the right height difference.  I'm just over half a foot shorter than you (seven inches, to be precise).  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

I would happily throw him in a black hole.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

WHO IS RAINSHADOW AND WHAT ARE THEY DOING CLAIMING TO OWN MY ART?!

And who's "him"?  The person in my profile pic, or the "Senpai" mentioned in the personal text?  'Cause Haruhi, my avatar, is actually a girl.  :P

Delthion

That's a GIRL??!! Your profile pic is a girl?! That's what I was talking about anyway.

You are mildly deranged.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Yep!  That's pretty much why I like Haruhi so much.  She's like me; she's a girl that's often mistaken as a boy.  The only difference is that she's perfectly fine with being thought of as a boy.  That's actually what OHSHC revolves around:  Haruhi accidentally broke a ridiculously expensive vase, and since she couldn't pay it back, she had to join the Ouran Host Club, which is a club of men who entertain women by flirting, talking, drinking tea, dressing up in cosplay, going to the beach, etc.  She has to dress up and pretend to be a boy so that she can pay off her debt.

Haruhi:

Haruhi:

Haruhi:

Haruhi:

Haruhi:

Now that I think about it, Haruhi and I are very much alike, even if you didn't count the whole "mistaken as a guy" thing.  We're both sarcastic, we aren't overly interested in romantic relationships, both are just trying to get through school, and we tend to be kinda scary when we snap.  :P

Anyway, wait...  Rainshadow?  Why do I recognize that username?  It seems... very familiar.

Lady Ashenwyte

Please do come home Senpai old chap.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ungatt Trunn

Maou, eh? Sounds.... chan-ish  ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow