News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Certain Perspectives rp

Started by Quickpaw, July 17, 2012, 05:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"Right, we need help."

OOC: I'll use a character that I've been wanting to try out, if you accept him, to help.

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Citirius ran at a crouch from some vermin that were chasing him. He had gotten himself out of several tight scrapes before, but there was a lot of these vermin, and he didn't have his friend Lurqui with him. He ran straight into the badger. He was talking with a bat, owl, and mouse. His paw instinctively flew to the sword hilt over his shoulder.

Quickpaw

"And who are you?!" Garvin growled, turning around with his sword in hand.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Citirius shook his head frantically and pointed to his mouth. He drew his sword as a precaution, this badger was much different than the badger lord he had once served.

Quickpaw

"If you're hungry, look elsewhere!" Garvin snarled.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Citirius shook his head. He lowered his sword and scratched his name in the dirt. He pointed at it, then himself.

Quickpaw

"You're...name's...Citrius?" Garvin guessed.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Quickpaw

"Quit playin games wi- you're a mute, aren't you." Garvin said in realization.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Citirius nodded. He pointed in the direction he had came from.

Quickpaw

"Whays over there?" Garvin asked.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Citirius rolled his eyes as if to say, Are you really asking me a question when I can't answer? He drew a crude rat face in the dirt below where he wrote his name.

Quickpaw

"Umm, something about rats? Or vermin?" Garvin asked.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Citirius nodded.

OOC: That's all I'm going to post tonight, I want to wait for Abbot, go ahead and post but I'm not going to answer. Maybe.