Certain Perspectives rp

Started by Quickpaw, July 17, 2012, 05:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Dari shifted postitions in his sleep, decided he couldn't sleep lying down and went up the the top of the tent, not spotting Matt.

AbbotAlf0805

Matt was digging through a slaver's bag while the slaver was sleeping.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Dari heard this, but couldn't go after him, he was chained to the other slaves.

AbbotAlf0805

Matthais was scarfing down some cakes he found in the slaver's bag, "Hm! These be goo' vikkles!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Matthias looked over his shoulder and waved, " "ello Mr. Darky!"

W0NWILL

"Be quiet and bring me some cakes!"

AbbotAlf0805

Two slavers walked around saying, "Did ye 'ear that? Some beast be astealin somthin!"

W0NWILL

Matthias you fool! Dari thought, you didn't even bring me back some!

AbbotAlf0805

Matthias was walking back to his tent rubbing his little stomach from eating so much and he bumped into the slavers.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Tetro woke up and looked around blinking. She saw Matthias bump into the slavers and she grabbed him. "Please excuse him sir! Please don't hurt him!"

W0NWILL

Dari got bored, so he went to sleep, letting out a snore.

AbbotAlf0805

The guard pulled out a whip to beat the inoccent mice.

OOC: can we get some more Freedom Fighters? I want to post as Gareth.

W0NWILL