News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"What?"  Joy looked at the Skipper.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Come on we be going tah show Father Abbot!" said Skipper. They walked into Abbot Slusk's room and Skipper handed him a bag. It was just Skipper, Abbot Slusk, and Badgermum Dew. They let the others in and Dew was sitting by a little cradle.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Joy followed Skipper.  "Really, what is it?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Badgermum Dew pointed into the cradle. Hylia peeked into it, "It's a little baby!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Joy couldn't see over everyone else.  "Who is it?  Or who's baby is it?"

AbbotAlf0805

We don't know. Skipper found him over in the ditch."  said Slusk. Badgermum Dew also said, "Yes a little ferret babe."

Rainshadow

"A ferret?  Male or female?  Newborn or older?  What age?  Details please!"  Joy tried to look over everyone's head, but still couldn't see.

AbbotAlf0805

Hylia stepped aside and said, "It's a newborn male. Look at him, isn't he cute?"

Rainshadow

"He is cute, but he's a ferret.  In Redwall.  Remember the last time we had a ferret in Redwall?  The outcast."

AbbotAlf0805

Who doesn't." said Dew, "But I have high hopes for this one. First off he didn't bite anyone yet." Abbot Slusk rose saying, "Does anybeast want to take care of him?"

Rainshadow

Joy had always wanted to have a baby to take care of.  "I'll take care of him."

AbbotAlf0805

The abbot shrew nodded and said, "Then he's yours Joy." Hylia patted her friend's shoulder, "I'll help you with him Joy."

Rainshadow

Joy turned to her friend and smiled.  "Thanks Hylia.  Now, what do you think we should name him?  Certainly not Veil.  Hmm, how about Buck?"

AbbotAlf0805

That sounds wonderful." said Hylia. Badgermum Dew handed her the little ferret babe.

Rainshadow

Joy took Buck into her arms and cuddled him.  He laughed; a very cute laugh.  "Hi there, Buck."  Joy slowly walked out into the front lawns.  "Y'know, you remind me of Holm... Holm!  Shadow!  Talon!  Where are they?"