News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Joy crouched down next to Saria.  "Hello."

Shadow walked over to the table and sat down.  She was famished.  Her family was beside her; she and Jag reunited.  Holm was in Shadow's lap, and Talon was sitting right next to his father.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Yes I agree." said Davidari pouring some ale down his throat. A little wildcat in a fancy green dress bumped into Talon, "Excuse me!"

OOC: the castle
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Leeft looked at Talon and said to Shadow, "Your older son is about the same age as my children would be."

Rainshadow

Talon turned to her and scowled.  "Watch where yer goin'!"  Shadow glared at him.  He blushed and said, "Sorry.  It's okay.  Di'n't even notice yer bumpin'."
  Shadow looked at Leeft.  "You have children?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

My names Megan, wot's yours?" asked the little wildcat.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow's eyes were filled with sorrow.  "What happened to them?"
  Talon looked at Megan.  "Talon.  Nice ta meetcha."  He turned back towards the food.

W0NWILL

"They were killed, this is excellent food, but I don't want to dine at the table of their murderers."

AbbotAlf0805

Megan was smiling but he turned around she stopped. She sighed and turned around bumping into Tyria, "Sorry big sister."

psybox

OOC: make her a profile, please.  Or is she not going to be important?

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

Shadow leaned over to Jag.  She had seen the little wildcat with Talon.  "I think Tal's got a lover."

AbbotAlf0805

Hylia tickled Saria and the little mousebabe giggled, "How is little Buck doing?"

Rainshadow

Joy put a paw to her forehead.  "Buck!  I completely forgot about him!"  She ran into her room and looked into the cradle.  He was fine.  She picked him up and brought him to Hylia.  "Absolutely fine."

AbbotAlf0805

Saria giggled and reached a paw up at Buck.

Davidari heard what Shadow said and laughed the ale out of his mouth, "Bwhaha! Your son's got a lover but a Greeneyes?! HA!"