News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattimouse20

'Gulp' "gulp" stormbreaker had an odd sensation come over him. he knew that his bragging and over-drinking would get him into trouble in the drinking contest. He was chugging and chugging, trying to hold in breaths of reserve through his gigantic nostrils. Finally, he took his last sip fainting onto the ground,ale slopped all over his chin and a grin big enough to satisfy ten beasts. BIC:"had.....enough......urrrrrr..................................p"!

just wait until I make my daring escape!

W0NWILL

Zwerg was still drinking, he set down his mug, "That'sh how y'do it." He picked up his mug and resumed drinking. He finished the mug, he winked at Davidari.

OOC: What's with all the space?

mattimouse20

OOC: my hand accidentally fell on the enter button.

W0NWILL

OOC: Please edit that post, sorry, a bunch of things annoy me.

BIC: Zwerg said to Davidari, "I should'uh made a bet wi' you, eh?" He looked on the verge of passing out.

Dari looked anywhere but Kalia, he felt awkward, having never seen her in sixteen seasons, "D'you want to go fer a flight?"

mattimouse20

BIC:with a slap in the face, stormbreaker was quickly revived with a splitting headache from his previous hangover.uhnnnnn.....how many heads do you all have? Unnhhhhhhh......

W0NWILL

mattimouse20

I never could have predicted that M' lady! By golly! It must've been no surprise with that Bally stummick o'k yours

W0NWILL

OOC: Um, Zwerg is a male, why did Storm call Zwerg milady?

mattimouse20

OOC:i don't know. I assumed that since you're a girl in real life,you would play a girl character.

W0NWILL

OOC: Naw, of my four characters, three are male. I don't care.

BIC: "Thankee."

mattimouse20

OOC: okay. Well then, I'll try to remember that.now, back to the action. BIC:I don't imagine you wish to carry me back to wherever we're going do you zwerg sir?

W0NWILL

OOC: I did-in an edit. I'll do it again.

BIC: "Thankee."

Redwallfan7

"Well, if no beast needs my 'elp anymore, I'll be on my way." said Moon
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Shadow looked at all of the drinking beasts in disgust.  "How can you drink this much?"  Jag smiled at her and raised his mug to his lips.  "Like this!"  He took a large gulp and passed out.  Talon giggled while Shadow sighed.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari handed Talon a little shock glass when Shadow wasn't looking, "Here ye go laddie. Dont let ye mum see tis."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.