The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

OOC: *shrugs* You could read what has been posted.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari ran into the room and pointed his sword at Moon, "Who is this? A Greeneyes?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow jumped in front of Moon.  "No, no, she's not a Greeneyes!  She's a friend!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: MWOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.... Sorry, but I just had to say that after PhoenixFodens' comment.. Welcome to the forum BTW, and I was in this one right? If so. I forgot where I am... It's been awhile.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

OCC: Yes I think we sould move on to the nexted The Hero Of Redwall.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

OOC:  But we haven't finished this one yet!

AbbotAlf0805

"Ok. If she isn't then my guess is that she is a friend." said Davidari running down the hall. He kicked down the door and saw Tyria looking out the window of her library. "Tyria give up!" he said pointing his sword at her. "Why would you hurt me Davi? I though you loved me?" she said with some tears in her eyes. "Tyria Lucy Greeneyes. Queen of a Thousand Eyes and Empress of the Northern Mountains. I'm married."

W0NWILL

Leeft ran upstairs, vengeance in her eyes, vengeance for her family, killed by the cats.

Rainshadow

Shadow had followed Davidari, with Jag close behind her.  Shadow gestured for Jag to stay with Talon.  He sighed and stopped.
  Shadow snuck into the library right as Tyria announced that she was married.  "Davi!  You can't kill her!  That would be too cruel to her husband."

AbbotAlf0805

"Grenn is dead." said Davidari to Shadow. Tryia's face turned from the teary pleading face to a cruel hard one and she pounced on Davidari. Davidari was caught by surprise and pointed his sword up. she landed on him and his sword went strait through her. That was the last of Tyria Greeneyes, Queen of a Thousand Eyes.

Rainshadow

Jag heard something coming from the library and bounded in, Talon right on his tail.  What they saw first was Shadow's horrified face as she stared at the bloodied blade sticking out of Tyria's back.  "Wot the blazes just 'appened?"  Jag was pretty sure that his face had the same look as Shadow's.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari pushed Tyria's carcass off of his sword which was still shining in the moonlight unstained. "Tyria is dead and Southsward is saved. Her men have scattered and her academy destroyed." One of Davidari's troops ran to him and said, "Sir! Report from the Abbey!" handing Davi a letter. Davidari opened it and read it. He then smiled and chuckled saying, "Well blow me down! Looks like I've got a little daughter waiting for me at home!"

Rainshadow

Shadow laughed, the news of the new addition to Davi's family causing her to forget the horrifying image.  "You?  A father?"  She doubled over from laughing so hard.