News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Time

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 08:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

rusvul runs into the pond and jumps right on top of a fish who was near the surface
"oof! sorry mate! you ok?" he then brushes all his fur out underwater. and comes up with a mouthful of pondwater, which he promptly spits out in wonwill's general direction.

W0NWILL

"You didn't!" *jumps in and soaks rusvul*

Rusvul

uhhhhhh wonwill, i'm already soaked. i splash wonwill mercilessly, while laughing.

Redwallfan7

*Jumps in* Aaah, cold water feels good, doesen't it mates?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

aye, the water does feel good. *rusvul suddenly goes underwater with a splash and a muffled cry *

Redwallfan7

*Squirts out water at WonWill and Rusvul*  ;D

Rusvul

ummm i am underwater, how do you squirt me?

Redwallfan7

Rusvul

rusvul comes up " hahahahahahaha,"

Redwallfan7

*Dunks Rusvul back down*

Rusvul

* finds a random fish and smacks redwallfan in the paw with it, and comes back up for air*

Redwallfan7

*Finds a crab, and clips it on Rusvul's tail*  :)

Rusvul

i had no idea that there were crabs in the abbey pond.... anyway..... "owowowowowowowowow! rusvul rund out of the pond and flicks the crab off his tail. "that hurts  a lot more than a fish, mate!"