News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Redwall Time

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 08:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

rusvul picks up cape and dries off with it, then puts it on. i'm going to go throw something at a target. i'm not sure what yet. maybe slingstones....."

Redwallfan7

Fine weather today, eh mate?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

"You said so. ARGH! I'm drowning!" *flounders about in the pond*

Redwallfan7

*inspects paw claws* Hmm, mmm, hmmm, la, la, la

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

*dives in to help WonWill*

Rusvul

x throws bits of rope at wonwill for absolutely no apparent reason whatsoever. x

W0NWILL

*splutters* "Thankee."

Redwallfan7

"So, wot should we do now mates?"

W0NWILL

*grabs rapier* "Engarde!"

Rainshadow

*Shadow hops into the abbey pond*  Weeeeee!  Join me!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*grabs javelin* last beast standing gets an extra helping of soup,tonight!

Rainshadow

*Starts splashing everybeast with water*  I do believe that I win!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

fine. draws sabre and instantly vanishes, due to his marlfox lineage