News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Redwall Time

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 08:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

augh! i suppose i'll just have to eat some candied chestnuts instead.
OOC: dang, can the feast end soon? i'm running out of ideas for foods to eat!

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

"anybeast wanna help me take some pies out of the ovens?"
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

"ME! I do! I made a special one! It's HUGE!"

Redwallfan7

*hands WonWill an oven paddle*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

*Takes the biggest cake ever made out of the oven* "Rusvul! Care to jump in with me? How about you, Redwallfan?"

Redwallfan7

sure, why not? *dives in*

W0NWILL

*Swims around in the cake coming up for air once and awhile but mostly eating it*

Rusvul

i go outside and throw knives at the wickergate

Redwallfan7

*squirts out frosting playfully*

psybox

"Okay, I'll try it." Psy then jumps in, hitting his head on the table because the cake is a lie.

OOC: sorry, i had to do that.  If you don't want me to do that, then don't mention cake.

W0NWILL

"Race you to the cherry!*

Redwallfan7

I'll beat Ye! *starts to swim towards the cherry*

W0NWILL

*dives under and pulls redwallfan's rudder away from the cherry. then scoffs the cherry*

OOC: I asume you are an otter?

Rusvul

dibbun walks in : "tch tch tch! naughty bigbeasts! badgermum gonna throw you'm all inna baffs!"