News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Time

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 08:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

Anybeast want to challenge me to a fencing contest?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

"Sure, as soon as we get the abbot cleaned up."

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

"Help me!" *tosses mop to redwallfan*

Redwallfan7

*Begins to mop the kitchens* Here mate! *tosses a sponge to WonWill*

W0NWILL

"We need to clean up the abbot." *assists the abbot to the infirmiry* "Follow with your mop!"

Redwallfan7

Rusvul

fencing match? rusvul says, wiping icing out of his ears. 'sure, can i play winner? my fencing is a little rusty , but i think i can handle it. but i'll need to jump in the pond first.....
OOC: what did the abbot shoot himself with, and where? gun (i hope not, those arent in redwall)? bow? head? chest? gut? because depending on where and how it could be lethal....

Redwallfan7

Rusvul

alright, i'll go jump in the pond before the badgermum comes down...

W0NWILL

"RUN!" *Takes the abbot up to the infirmary and dashes down to jump in the pond*

Redwallfan7

what are we running from, mate?

W0NWILL

"The badgermum matey, we're still covered in icing!"