"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Travelers: War in the North sign up

Started by W0NWILL, July 19, 2012, 07:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Oh sorry I forgot to post the rest! Just never mind that post
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

AbbotAlf0805

Name (title), Avatar Gareth
Age, 15 seasons
Race, mouse
gender, male
weapon, Water and Air bending (hasn't learned fire or earth yet!)

Personality, Polite, strong leader, hates vermin, a little merciful.

Appearance, light brown fur, blue eyes, green tunic over chain mail (hint hint to some RPers), brown boots, arm bracers.

Other, Son of Davidari the Hero and Lady Hylia Voh.

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Its not magic but ok I'll make a new guy.

W0NWILL

Well, I dub that as magic or something else supernatural.

AbbotAlf0805

Quickpaw

Name: Vash (I guess I'll be enslaved)
Species: Weasel
Discription: thin and somewhat tall. He has brown eyes and brown fur with a tan underbelly. He wears a green vest and white shorts.
History: Born in Mossflower, his parents died when he was young and he grew up stealing from travelers to survive. He is usually rude and grouchy, as he wasn't taught better by anyone. Vash is skilled with a knife and quick with his feat and hands. He is a thief in the woods now.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Accepted! You can be a leader of a resistance, or you could be an inside ear on the horde because you are a vermin, it's your choice.

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

If I can't use Gareth I'm gonna use my next best beast up my sleeve,

Name, Davidari the Hero
Weapon, The Knight Sword
Armor/Clothing, Green tunic covering chain mail, arm bracers, brown boots, Hylian Shield, wolverine pelt for cape
Age, 35
Gender, male
Race, mouse
Appearance, light brown fur, blue eyes, tatoos on back and paws, single ear piercing with ring, wedding ring

W0NWILL

accepted, is he helping the enslaved? Because there is a reason I put a template.

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

Enslaved creatures.

Name:  Abby
  Species:  Dog
  Weapons:  All weapons confiscated (later spear, javelins, and knives)
  Personality:  Fun loving, curious, smart, short temper, loud at times
  Appearance:  Black Labrador with fluffy tail, red tunic, chocolate brown eyes, slightly taller than wildcats, slightly smaller than badgers
  Other:  Wanderer of the world, enslaved by cruel creatures, friend of Wing

Name: Wing
  Species: Wildcat
  Weapons: (Weapons confiscated)
  Personality: Cute, annoying, sneaky, thief
  Appearance: Brown fur with darker stripes, sea blue eyes, blue tunic
Other: Slave, used to be an Abby dweller. Parents: Shadow and Jag Wildfire, friend of Abby
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN