News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

I won't say mine because if any of my many siblings join the Forum they'd be able to guess who it is and that would not be good at all.

But I'll say that Wites' crush would probably be Tungro considering that she's getting married to him.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

against my own free will. and no. although it would be interesting to see some of the rest of the Seb clan on the forum..
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

I know...I should try and get some of them to join. (Like my older sister) (put that on the prayer request) ;)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

maybe some of them would be on my side about the ships!

Sebias of Redwall

I doubt it. ;D I'd tell them that it's a Forum Rule that you have to pick on Wites. ;D

The Witessss

Sebias of Redwall

The Witessss

i actually really don't care that much about ships, it would just be boring if i didn't give at least a fight!

Sebias of Redwall

I know. ;D (remember, i'm very wise) ;)

The Witessss

uh huh, sure. very wise.

Sebias of Redwall

Well I'm glad you agree. It shows that you just might have a little wisdom too. ;D

The Witessss

okay, right now you sound like my brother's mirror image.

Rosie Willowwater

I personally think that it is more wise to "pursue" (weird word but I can't think of a better) people who you don't immediately have a crush on, because when you do pursue crushes it is more likely to have more of a crush on their appearance and demeanor rather than their personality.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Witessss on March 25, 2019, 12:35:09 AM
okay, right now you sound like my brother's mirror image.
Your brother must be pretty darn wise.

The Witessss