News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Favorite Name in Redwall

Started by martins#1fan, June 14, 2011, 05:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Ronan

Out of what I've read (and actually remember)  The names I like best would be Sagax, Mariel, Cheesethief, Mathias, and Rose (Late Rose).  :)  I know there's more, I just can't think of them at the moment.
Never give up.

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tannsrall

The bird names there the most unique like Something ( please help with his first name) Piketalon
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Bragoon

Pandion Piketalon is the name you're looking for.

Now that I've read the last few books, I've got to say my second favorite name is Sircolo, the hawk from Rogue Crew.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwallfan7

I like the names of the otters, and also the foxes.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ciaran Galedeep

Ceteruler

Cheesethief, Tsarmina, Ripfang are some of my favs.

Ciaran Galedeep

though i like a lot of the otters names i think the funiest come from the hares like:
Bellscut Oglecrop Obrathon Ragglewaithe Audube Baggscut (better known as Boorab)
you can't beat a name with an even 50 letters in it. (imagine the pore leveret having to learn how to spell that?)

Tannsrall

There are tons of funny hare names that I like, Rubbadub from The Long Patrol.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Dotti

Rubbadub was one of my favorite characters!  I was so sad when they thought he died!!!  IMHO, Rubbadub was one of the characters that really stood out, cuz besides having an awesome name, the idea of a drumming hare is just cool! :D
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Ferdy and Coggs

Jacques uses really exotic names, I can't really say there was one I liked the best.
"We all have our thing, it's just what we do."

Favorite Redwall Book -- Mossflower
Currently Reading -- The Rogue Crew
Ferdy and Coggs -- Best Characters Yet

Robert

Warbeak  :D Cornflower  :D  I like all the names  ::)
Win For Redwall!!!

Redwallfan7

I like how creative Jacques was with the names, he didn't use boring names.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Asmodeussssssssssss! I really like the snake names... as rare as they are.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Robert

I have two favourite Redwall names:
Martin The Warrior
Laterose Of Noonvale
:)
Win For Redwall!!!