News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Discussion

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, July 21, 2012, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Yay! Haha, yeah. I used to like the old ones, a long time ago. I remember Pinkie Pie, and a pony who looked a lot like Twilight. Kimono, I think her name was.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Tannsrall

if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Romsca

I LOVE THE MY LITTLE PONY SHOW!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Slagar Mc Muffin

i like the ponies because it makes me think of the days my sis and i was 4 and 7 years old-we collected many of the my little ponie-figurines,played with them all the time,and we also watched a older pony-show on tv.
yes,its cute,but not really mine-ive always prefered the creepy,red-eyed ones  ;)

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

321tumbler

My cousin says if he has to be one, he would be Applejack and if he had to marry one, it would be Pinkie Pie. 

Romsca

Rainbow Dash is my favorite so far, but I've only seen the first seven episodes or so of the first season, but I will try to see more soon

Slagar Mc Muffin

so, i watched a full episode now-and wanted to know the reasons for this hype  ;)
i stay on my point,its a bit toooo cute for me,i liked the elder versions of the ponies more, but i liked this black/dark blue one, luna  (right name ?)

A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Romsca

The old versions were really bad  :P
They were just advertisements for the toys

Slagar Mc Muffin

ok,thats true,but i liked their way of looking,the new ones looks too naive/childish to me,i think the older ones had more character-but,thats my opinion

Romsca

I guess they do look a little more like cats than horses

Romsca

Sorry for the double post, but it's been almost two weeks since anyone posted here...I'm watching the series on netflix and I am only still on season one, but I just watched the funniest episode last night! It's called "Bridle Gossip" and I think it's the ninth episode on the first season. All MLP fans should watch it if they haven't

Romsca

Hate to triple post, but it's been a while and I think this topic needs to be REVIVED! Anyway, I have finished watching the first season and am about halfway through the second. It's GREAT!  :D

Film Reel

CLEAR. -shocks topic back to life with defib- -gets zapped at the same time- OW. *blackened fur*
When you're rife with devastation, there's a simple explanation.
You're a toymaker's creation, trapped inside a crystal ball.

And whichever way he tilts it, know that we must be resilient.
We won't let them break our spirits, as we sing our silly song.

Romsca

Film Reel

When you're rife with devastation, there's a simple explanation.
You're a toymaker's creation, trapped inside a crystal ball.

And whichever way he tilts it, know that we must be resilient.
We won't let them break our spirits, as we sing our silly song.