The End of the Benders Sign Up/Discussion

Started by Rainshadow, July 23, 2012, 06:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

This is a story quite like Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra.  This story follows a band of vermin trying to destroy all of the benders.  In this RP, anyone and everyone can be an element bender.  For those not familiar with the bending TV shows, these are the types of bending:

Waterbending
 Earthbending
 Firebending
 Airbending

In this RP, you can play several creatures, but with a limit of 5.  You may play:

Woodlanders,
 Redwallers,
 Salamandastroners (lol odd word right?)
 Travelers
 Vermin

All of these creatures can bend, but vermin don't usually.

The application should look like this:
 Name:
 Species:
 Weapon:
 Appearance:
 Side:
 Home:
 Personality:
 Other:

My characters will be:

Name:  Dunadan
 Species:  Squirrel
 Weapon:  Airbending, staff/glider
 Appearance:  Cream colored fur, blue eyes, yellow and orange outfit
 Side:  Good
 Home:  Mossflower
 Personality:  Fun, happy, curious
 Other:  Loves traveling to Redwall

Name:  Scar
 Species:  Fox
 Weapon:  Battle axe
 Appearance:  Average looking fox, covered in scars, no shirt, black pants, one yellow eye
 Side:  Bad (Duh)
 Home:  Traveler
 Personality:  Couldn't be more evil and cruel
 Other:  Leader of the vermin gang

Dunadan's outfit will look like this:

His glider will look like this:
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

I know who you're talking about, but I don't get the wording.  Wot do you mean by 'Can use avatar Gareth?'

AbbotAlf0805

Name (title), Avatar Gareth
Age, 15 seasons
Race, mouse
gender, male
weapon, Water, air, earth, and fire bending

Personality, Polite, strong leader, hates vermin, a little merciful.

Appearance, light brown fur, blue eyes, green tunic over chain mail (hint hint to some RPers), brown boots, arm bracers.

Other, Son of Davidari the Hero and Lady Hylia Voh.

AbbotAlf0805

Oh and I invented Redwall bending and only these races can be benders,

Mice,Squirrels= air
Badgers, moles, earth
Otters, water
Foxes, fire

Rainshadow

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 23, 2012, 07:49:06 PM
Name (title), Avatar Gareth
Age, 15 seasons
Race, mouse
gender, male
weapon, Water, air, earth, and fire bending

Personality, Polite, strong leader, hates vermin, a little merciful.

Appearance, light brown fur, blue eyes, green tunic over chain mail (hint hint to some RPers), brown boots, arm bracers.

Other, Son of Davidari the Hero and Lady Hylia Voh.

I don't think that I want an Avatar in the RP.  I think it would be unfair to the other players.  I think that you should choose one element.  Sorry if you wanted to be the Avatar, but it just doesn't sound fair.

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 23, 2012, 07:53:01 PM
Oh and I invented Redwall bending and only these races can be benders,

Mice,Squirrels= air
Badgers, moles, earth
Otters, water
Foxes, fire

I did like this idea though.  But you'd have to add hedgehogs, rats, weasels, stoats, hares, etc.

AbbotAlf0805

AGH!! I spent so much of my own free time to put bending in red wall and now your changing it!

Rainshadow

You mean my asking you to add creatures to the list of what creatures can do what bending?  Or rejecting the Avatar idea?  And no hard feelings on the rejection of being avatar, right?  I just want to be fair to others.

AbbotAlf0805

I dont care about the avatar thing but Redwall bending was my idea.  :-\

Rainshadow

Oh.  Whoops.  I just had thought about doing this for a while and finally decided to add it.

AbbotAlf0805

Well it's ok but not all creatures can bend.

Rainshadow

Okay.  Hadn't thought about that.  That idea sounds good.

AbbotAlf0805

Ya. We can keep Avatar Gareth out of this. If your wondering he is the second avatar.