News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Do you think Ungatt Trunn should be president?

Started by Ungatt Trunn, July 24, 2012, 07:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think I should be president?

Yes!
2 (18.2%)
No!
6 (54.5%)
Meybe...
1 (9.1%)
...and, meybe not!
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 26, 2012, 08:09:56 PM
  Thingy?!?!  It's not a thingy!  It's like the most awesome gaming computer ever!  I'd be able to play Battlefield:  Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3, LOTRO, all of them high quality!
Okey, I guess its not a thingie, but now I think its just a big thingie! :D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

If you mean president of the Forums, it should be me.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 24, 2012, 07:37:30 PM
Leatho Shellhound
Shure, I would give you all the Redwall things that you wanted. Infact, the third thing that I would do would be to make you Vice-Presindent, Leatho Shellhound!
So, now do you vote for me?

Um maybe.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwaller on July 27, 2012, 01:39:24 PM
If you mean president of the Forums, it should be me.
Ok, Redwaller, you can be president of the forms. And Tiria, shure you can have an Ipad insted! Acully, for all of you, I'll just give you any device that you want!
Wadya think?

Rusvul

i would want a reelly reely reely good computer that has minecraft 1.3, photoshop CS2, garageband, email,  very large desktop space, imovie, paint.net, w101 (with lots of crowns pre purchased), skype, safari, firefox, photo booth, and zero lag. i mean like in a jungle on minecraft far render distance, fancy graphics, water shaders and sonic's shaders, by a millenaire village, and zero lag. if you can get me that, with all the stuff already on it, then sure.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 28, 2012, 01:16:38 AM
i would want a reelly reely reely good computer that has minecraft 1.3, photoshop CS2, garageband, email,  very large desktop space, imovie, paint.net, w101 (with lots of crowns pre purchased), skype, safari, firefox, photo booth, and zero lag. i mean like in a jungle on minecraft far render distance, fancy graphics, water shaders and sonic's shaders, by a millenaire village, and zero lag. if you can get me that, with all the stuff already on it, then sure.
Shure I would!

Rusvul

oh did i forget Word? yes, i would want word too.

Ungatt Trunn

W0NWILL

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 28, 2012, 06:01:14 PM
I would never vote for you!
Why? What did I do to you to make you not vote for me?

W0NWILL

There's the simple matter of you being you. And, you are trying to buy you way into the position, so N-O.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 28, 2012, 06:04:27 PM
There's the simple matter of you being you. And, you are trying to buy you way into the position, so N-O.
I am not! You hade better take that back, or (as we know from the Last post wins topic) I will take you to the afterlife court for this injustis!

W0NWILL

Sorr, but th'thing is, you ain't dead there.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 28, 2012, 06:11:07 PM
Sorr, but th'thing is, you ain't dead there.
Who cares? I'm still gonna sue you!