News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What Would Happen If...

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 12:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Some of it would be cool, but we'd have to be careful that they didn't say stupid or meaningless things

What would happen if you lived in New York City?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'd hate it, but the neighbors would be lucky to have me around. ;D

WWHI people shrank to the size of Redwall animals and animals became more human-like?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Some of it would look cool, and some it would be weird

What would happen if you could go inside a t.v show?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That show would be changed, and I would be going "AWESOME!"

WWHI animals kept us as pets?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

That would be odd

What would happen if crayons could fly all around the room?

Rainshadow

I would command them to draw a beautiful picture.

WWHI you lost a limb?

Redwallfan7

I wouldn't like it, but I'd find a way to make life go on

what would happen if we could go to Redwall Abbey right now?

Rainshadow

IT.  WOULD.  BE.  AWESOME!!!!!!  I'd pester the Skipper and ask him all sorts of questions, then go to the kitchens and pester the Friar.  Then I'd go to the Cellars and pester the Cellarhog.

WWHI animals were smart?

Redwallfan7

They'd get great scores on tests, probably

What would happen if you could work on a movie?

Rainshadow

I'd want to be the lead actress.

WWHI you were the lead actress in a popular movie?

Redwallfan7

I don't know...

What would happen if t.v shows didn't exist?

Rainshadow

Many, many people wouldn't be happy.  Including me!

WWHI all of your friends disappeared?

Redwallfan7

I don't know, I guess I'd be disappointed

What would happen if you could be in the Olympics?

Rainshadow

My family and friends would be happy, and I'd be happy.

WWHI you had to leave the country?

W0NWILL

I'd go to the UK! That or Norway. Or Germany, somewhere in Europe.

WWHI you found out I was plotting the world's demise? *whistles nonchalantly*