Omen of the Stars
1 (11.1%)
Dawn of the Clans
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Rainshadow

Probably because

Second Series
they needed to leave quickly, or maybe they just forgot.
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

I highly doubt they'd forget.

Second Series
They probably couldn't get to twolegplace without being caught or killed by monsters. They probably miss her later, but since the second series isn't told by either of their points of view, we don't know for sure.
[close]

Dawnwing

Quote from: Skipper on January 18, 2013, 07:43:46 PM
I'm confused. I've been thinking about this for awhile and remembered this topic.
SecondSeries
How come Firestar and Cloudtail don't say goodbye to Princess?
[close]
The authors have said they probably did, we just didn't see it.

Skipper

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 15, 2013, 03:14:26 AM
That's cool. ^^

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on December 17, 2012, 11:48:50 PM
I like Warriors, but in the later series I began to get the feeling that it was being written for money. Plus I'm still upset for what they did to Firestar...and I'll leave it at that to avoid spoilers for those who don't know.
Am I the only one who doesn't care whether some of the books were written for money or not? As long as there are more Warriors books, and they're not too badly written, I'll be happy. ;D
And I think that when you say 'what they did to Firestar' it's pretty obvious what happened to Firestar, and you should probably use spoiler tags.

I agree with Tiria.
Firestar's death
Firestar can't live forever and he was a leader for a long time, probably longer then any other leader.
[close]

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, he was around for the ENTIRE SERIES. :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Well, he was one of the main characters, so...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 18, 2013, 06:31:21 PM
  That totally looks like Yellowfang!  Well, that cat could be a little more dirty, but other than that, it's Yellowfang!
Heheheh. I like cats with yellow eyes.

Love Yellowfang.   Don't question it.   Accept it. ;)
I'm not a hipster.

Dawnwing

The ebook-only (until July when all three ebooks will be printed in paperback) "Cloudstar's Journey" is released today.  I've bought it and started reading it and will finish this evening.

Tiria Wildlough

And how would one get this e-book?
I'm not a hipster.

Dawnwing

It's available on the iBooks store, Kindle, etc., and costs about $4.  I usually buy the ebooks from Kindle; I have an ipod so I downloaded the Kindle app and can read it there; Amazon also has a Kindle viewer you can download for free for your computer, so I can read it on my computer with that too.

If anyone's interested in a very spoilery synopsis, you can read a recap I typed up here.  (It basically says everything that happens and is meant for people who aren't planning on reading the book and are just curious what they'd miss, so if you don't like spoilers or want to know exact details, don't read it.)  It's just a short novel, roughly 1/4 to 1/3 the length of a regular Warriors book, that is from SkyClan's point of view shortly before the prologue of Firestar's Quest and basically is about them coping with the Twolegs moving in on their territory.  

Tiria Wildlough

Aha. I could beg my mum to get it on her Kindle. Yeah, that sounds like a plan. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Mattio

Tiria Wildlough

I ordered the book concerning the Secret of Yellowfang the other day. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on February 02, 2013, 12:55:53 AM
I ordered the book concerning the Secret of Yellowfang the other day. ;D

Nice!  Yeah, I read that one a while back.  I enjoyed it very much!

PrimroseWarrior

do you think anyone actually skipps the spoilers? I allways read them. just a thought.
argh, I still have almost 6 books to read in this series!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock