News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

WW3

Started by Ungatt Trunn, July 25, 2012, 08:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

In this topic, you post your idea on what might cause a world war 3. Here is my idea...

Somewhere, in someplace, some people lived there. And once upon a time, oil was discovered there. It was then discovered that that somewhere that was someplace had the biggest oil reserve in the world. This mad that somewhere that was someplace oil sales boost triple. But all of a sudden, that somewhere that was someplace started running low on democracy. Researchers at the somwere-that-was-someplace university discovered the cause of this democracy drop. It was because the transport of cream cheese, shrimp, Brockie and other grostue delicacies were rising triple. Then it was discovered that buys at the very black illegal market were rising. This was discovered when a group of shrimp-loving teenagers were caut playing hot potato with a bubble grenade, which was banned three years earlier. Then it was discovered that weapons of mass distruction, lots of terrorism, cream cheese cakes, shrimp donuts, and Justin Beiber were discovered there. All of these problems caused that somewhere that was someplace to go bankrupt. They then stole $300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 from China to boost there finances. Furious,
China then waged war against that someplace that was somewhere. All of these events caused the oil industry all over the world to collapes. The U.S.A president Ungatt Trunn ( thats me ;D!) to send troops into that someplace that was somewhere to put and end to it and claim it as there own. unfortunately, all the other contries had the same Idea. This caused the holl world to fight againset each other. Who will win?

Well, thats my Idea!

Life is too short to rush through it.

W0NWILL

1) You are not the president and never will be.
2) I find that highly unlikely.

Ungatt Trunn

Well, it is posseble, WONWILL. So, what do you think would start WW3, WONWILL?

W0NWILL

I dunno. Something completely stupid I suppose.

Ungatt Trunn

Like what, WONWILL?

W0NWILL

Ungatt Trunn

Well, dos anybody else have an idea?

W0NWILL

WAIT! I JUST THOUGHT OF AN IDEA! Ungatt Trunn becomes president, that would start WWIII.

Ungatt Trunn

Ha Ha, I forgot how to laugh!

Rusvul

well, i agree with wonwill, it would probably be something incredibly stupid. i mean, ww1 started because a guy wanted a sandwich and he was wearing fake buttons on his shirt XD

Redwaller

Is this topic supposed to be serious? 'Cose i don't want to start a discussion...

Ungatt Trunn

Oh, dont worry, Redwaller, it isn't supposed to be serious. This topic is just for ideas about how WW3 might start. So dos anybody else have an idea?

Rainshadow

Some guy punches someone else in the face.  There's your answer!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 26, 2012, 07:19:22 PM
Some guy punches someone else in the face.  There's your answer!
No, that would start a drunken brawl, not a WW3.

Rainshadow

Fine.  Someone assassinates some leader.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!