News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

WW3

Started by Ungatt Trunn, July 25, 2012, 08:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 26, 2012, 07:59:08 PM
  Fine.  Someone assassinates some leader.
That happens all the time. Just think really big, and you'll get some idea what might cause WW3.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwaller

A country bombards another countries capital.

Ungatt Trunn

COMING SOON! I have another idea about how WW3 might start. I'm not finished with it yet, but as soon as I am I will post it here!

Rusvul

some dude farted on another dudes sandwich and the other dude got mad at him and appealed to the government of his country and they decided to make war on the other country for disorderly farting and the other country had an alliance with half the countries in the world and the other country had an alliance with the other half. that is the most likely scenario

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 28, 2012, 01:11:15 AM
some dude farted on another dudes sandwich and the other dude got mad at him and appealed to the government of his country and they decided to make war on the other country for disorderly farting and the other country had an alliance with half the countries in the world and the other country had an alliance with the other half. that is the most likely scenario
Hey, good one, Rusvulthesaber! I mean really good! Really!

Rusvul

i cant quite tell if you're being sarcastic or not....

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 28, 2012, 01:17:09 AM
I promis you, I am not being starcastic! And if I am, I hope that a car will run over
me here at the compu
sm,dfhgdz;ggae[08w385rrrwrjhtwrtHEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!ureifhuirfheruiftggggggggggggggguytgrugflerufgy8era;awr89p2w8r73-4t5r73
Sorry about that. I was just run over by a car LOL.

Rusvul

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 28, 2012, 01:22:02 AM
I promis you, I am not being starcastic! And if I am, I hop that a car will run over
me here at the compu
sm,dfhgdz;ggae[08w385rrrwrjhtwrtHEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!ureifhuirfheruiftggggggggggggggguytgrugflerufgy8era;awr89p2w8r73-4t5r73
you hop?

Tiria Wildlough

If fiddle music was outlawed, THAT would start WW3. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

No no, if books were outlawed.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 28, 2012, 01:37:45 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 28, 2012, 01:22:02 AM
I promis you, I am not being starcastic! And if I am, I hop that a car will run over
me here at the compu
you hop?
I mean hope.

Redwallfan7

I'm confused. What is this thread about, exactly?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 28, 2012, 06:23:45 PM
I'm confused. What is this thread about, exactly?
You have to post your Ideas on how WW3 might start (unlike some who have posted on this topic!).

Jukka the Sling

Revive!

Maybe Redwall got banned, and that disrupted the whole economic system!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

May'apz chihuahuaz invade Zveden!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.