News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Telemarketer (Would You Like to Buy?)

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 11:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

This game is where the person above you is calling you to try and sell you some ridiculous product.  It can be as crazy as you want.  You get to come up with a response to the telemarketer.  Example:

Q:  Would you like to buy this dress?

A:  No!  I'm a guy!

Q:  Would you like to buy...  Etc.

Would you like to buy this toilet bowl cleaner?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Why, thanks!

WYLTB this hungry polar bear?

Rainshadow

Uhhh... *Click*

Would you like to by a telephone?  It seems as though you don't have one.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

no, i don't need one, i can connect to the telephone network with my mind. 

would you like to buy this advertising agency?

Rainshadow

No thanks.  I think you're doing pretty well without my superior expertise.

Would you like to buy a chocolate Easter bunny?

Redwallfan7

Yes! Chocolate come to me  :P

Would you like to buy a purple space craft?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

no thanks, i live in the dimension ki: mera, i am a Fain Thoughtform, i travel just by thinking about it.
would you like to buy a Potion of Guinea-pigness?

Rainshadow

Umm, no thanks.  I'm allergic to Guinea pigs.

Would you like to buy this game?

Redwallfan7

It depends what it is

Would you like to buy this confetti frosted  cupcake?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

No thanks.  I think I might get a paper cut.

Would you like to buy a grave plot?

Redwallfan7

No thanks, no vermin has killed me yet!

Would you like to buy this ipad?

Rainshadow

No, because I've got a computer.

Would you like to buy the USS Enterprise?

Redwallfan7

No thanks, I have Serenity

Would you like to buy a bowl of hotroot soup?

Rainshadow

Only if it has extra hotroot.

Would you like to buy your house?

Redwallfan7

Hey! Give me my house back! Sure

Would you like to buy a hard cover edition of Mossflower, with painted illustrations?