Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Telemarketer (Would You Like to Buy?)

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 11:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Sure

Would you like to buy a purple fox?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Not purple, but maybe a silver fox.

WYLTB this T-Rex?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Nah

Would you like to buy a hardcover boxed set of all of the Redwall books merged into one book?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yes!  But that would be a huge book!

WYLTB a talking dog?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Sure, as long as he's civil  :P

Would you like to buy a poster of Great Hall?

Rainshadow

YES!

WYLTB Balrog?  (Lord of the Rings, like a freaky, evil dragon)

Redwallfan7

No thanks

Would you like to buy a pen that can write in 20 different colors?

Rainshadow

Nah.

WYLTB the ark?  (Noah's ark)

Redwallfan7

sure

Would you like to buy the dove that flies out to check the land?

Rainshadow

Sure!  I love birds!

WYLTB this olive branch?

Redwallfan7

sure

Would you like to buy this paw print of your dog's paw print?

Rainshadow

No thanks.

WYLTB this box of 1,000 colored pencils?

Redwallfan7

Sure
would you like to buy this can of white paint?

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

sure

would you like to buy Loamhedge? (the place)