Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, I suppose.
Would you like to buy this computer?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

no thanks

Would you like to buy this pine tree?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

No.
Would you like to buy this Celtic Woman CD?
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

no thanks

would you like to buy this iPhone?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Primrosewarrior

YESYESYES!!!!!
Would you like to buy this slightly used hamburger?

Tiria Wildlough

Yuck, no.
Would you like to buy this violin string?
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

no thanks

Would you like to buy this sequin pillow?

Tiria Wildlough

No.
Would you like to buy this packet of water crackers?
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

No

would you like to buy this t-shirt with a red fox being a music DJ on it?

Rainshadow

Er, no thanks.  Please take me off all of your lists.  Rip up the lists right now.  Thank you.

WYLTB this box?  It's just a small, cardboard box.  Nothing special about it.  Just a box.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

no thanks

Would you like to buy this cat?

Rainshadow

YES!!!!!!!!!  YOU READ MY MIND!!!!!!!!!

WYLTB this deadly, man eating lion?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

um.. No

Would you like to buy this cat nip?

Rainshadow

Eustace Scrubb

Is the stick in mint condition? Does it have all of its papers? If it does, then YES!!!!!!!!!

WYLTB a telemarketer?
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -