News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Telemarketer (Would You Like to Buy?)

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 11:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I've never heard of Metro Station, so no thanks.

WYLTB a Camaro?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yes!

WYLTB The Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody song?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Nah

Wyltb this fountain of chocolate pudding?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

No way!  Ew!

WYLTB some Silly Putty?

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Yes!  I need more book space!

WYLTB a cloth map of the Redwall universe?

Redwallfan7

Yes!

wyltb a sketch of Mossflower Woods?

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Yes!  I <3 hula hoops!

WYLTB a cookie?

Redwallfan7

Depends on what kind of cookie but okay

wyltb this tube of glitter?

Rainshadow

Nah.

WYLTB a Chocolate Cookie of Death?