News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Telemarketer (Would You Like to Buy?)

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 11:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

it depends on the price.  :P
WYLTB this smiley   >:( then I'll have less comparison in the Smiley War. 

BadgerLordFiredrake

It's frowning.  How sad.

WYLTB the forums?
baby turtle forever

rachel25

YES PLEASE!
WYLTB my sister (not really she's mine  >:( )

Dag Downyfur

No ive got enough siblings already.

WYLTB some Anti-Weasel? It protects you from the Weasel Pox. (inside joke ;D)
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

CaptainRocktree

This deserves a REVIVE

Ummm *Hangs up*

WYLTB A platypus?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Rainshadow

No thanks, I'd rather not have to deal with a secret agent of a pet.

Would you like to buy a new cheese grater?  It's perfect for shredding all sorts of things, such as cheese, carrots, celery, your finger, potatoes, and many other vegetables and food products!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

*Hangs-up. Turns to other person in room; in response to who it was.* Spammers.

Would you like to buy this amazing Wii? It might be broken and completely destroyed, but it doesn't matter! Everyone that is in the "cool" crowd has one! So buy one today, Or I guarantee that no one will want to be with you for fear of losing their other friends. So buy one today!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Aw, sorry, I already own one.

Would you like to buy this well-loved piano?  It needs only a few minor adjustments and it's good to go!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Sure! Now I just need to find that composer who fixed pianos. It was either Mozart or Bach, or Possibly Beethoven.

Would anyone like to by a dragon with heartburn? He may burn your house down, along with your life savings. But he is very friendly, and is as loyal as a dog! *Says quickly.* Call 1-800-555-4063 for more information, roughly $2000 spent in heartburn medication weekly. Some exceptions apply.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Sure!  I have experience with dragons, and have several fire dragons with heartburn.

Would you like to buy the Justin Bieber franchise?

James Gryphon

You couldn't pay me to take it!

Would you like to buy a moderately used game controller? In perfect shape, except the pads on one of the thumbsticks was ripped off is missing.
« Subject to editing »

Conrad the Painless

For what system? Pfft, shush yr lips, I'll buy it anyways  ;D

Would you like to buy this spoonful of sugar? It definitely helps to make the medicine go down.   
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Søren

Only if it's non-GMO.
WYLTB this awesome broken used crayon?

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

I think so... maybe later call me back in three million seconds.

WYLTB This case of slime.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

I'm retired from the forum