News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Telemarketer (Would You Like to Buy?)

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 11:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

I'll only take Blue and green, so no.

WYLTB This toy violin, its got two strings.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Nahh,

WYLTB a horde of bloodthirsty monkeys set off by the word "Banana"?
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Søren

No, I don't wear dresses.
WYLTB this song Sugar?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I have no idea who you're talking to!

WYLTB this amazing Pink Lemonade? I may have already drunk it myself, but it's still in perfect condition!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Nah,m I hate lemonade.

WYLTB yourself? No one knows you better than yourself. . . Why not get a second opinion?

Vilu Daskar

No I already own myself.

WYLTB this deluxe pen complete with memory foam grip and refillable in cartridge?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Only if it comes with a built-in cup holder.

Would you like to buy this rabid kangaroo?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Ok

WYLTB this cup holder for your deluxe pen?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Nah, I don't have a deluxe pen!

WYLTB this one of a kind deluxe camera? It's from the Middle Ages. *Fast speakingly.* Sale does not actually exist, freaking out about such sale will result in death.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Awesome a deluxe camera I'm so freaking out ri *Dies*

WYLTB this ratty blue T-shirt.

Rainshadow

A blue T-shirt with a rat logo on it?  YES!

Would you like to buy this slightly used piece of gum?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

Heeeell no. :o

Would you like to buy this anti telemarketer phone, it blocks all calls from telemarketers who make those annoying calls all the time,... well it actually blocks all calls but you know. No more annoying telemarketer calls.

Vilu Daskar

I'll take it.

WYLTB this hammer that smashes anti telemarketer phones.

LT Sandpaw

Oh yes

WYLTB this hatchet that chops up hammers that smash anti telemarketer phones that blocks telemarketers?

Vilu Daskar

Only if I can smash the phone with the hatchet.

WYLTB this chainsaw that destroys hatchets that destroy hammers that destroy phones?