News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Telemarketer (Would You Like to Buy?)

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 11:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Sorry, no, because you lost me there.  On the other hand, would you like to buy this lovely perfume? (;))

LT Sandpaw

Does it dissolve chainsaws that destroy hatchets that chop up hammers that smash phones that block telemarketer calls?

WYLTB A bad joke?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

No, I already have a full inventory of those! ;D ;D

WYLTB this worthless building?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

If it's worthless you should give it away so no.

WYLTB this poison gas that most likely will not kill you.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Nah, I just bought eighteen canisters of the stuff off of a guy who called just before you!

WYLTB this amazingly shiny Diamond? Who cares that it's plastic and is cracked and shattered in some places! It's still in the shape of a diamond!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

I'd rather not.

WYLTB this 1 dollar bill?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Is it free?

WYLTB This mechanical pencil that writes by itself?

Vilu Daskar

What does it write?

WYLTB this dead mouse named Mattimeo?

Cornflower MM

No thank you! I'd rather have him alive! No, wait, on second thought, lemme have him for free. I'll give him a decent burial.

WYLTB a telemarketer?

rrrrr

Mmhmm... Yes, I would like my personal slave/servant.

WWLTB a picture of a telemarketer?
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Vilu Daskar

Why would I want a picture.

WYLTB this T-shirt with WYLTB on it?

LT Sandpaw

Actually yes, I imagine everyone being like. "Hey what does that stand for?" and I would be like "I don't know, but would you like to buy something?" :P

WYLTB: This pair of NVGs?

Vilu Daskar

If I knew what that stood for maybe.

WYLTB this skeleton key?

Captain Wortshire

I's sure no-body would buy it sah. (get it no-BODY ,haw haw)

Would you like to by this flippin food?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Vilu Daskar

I prefer food that stays still.

WYLTB this castle?