News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Telemarketer (Would You Like to Buy?)

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 11:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

no thanks

would you like to buy the tribes of Redwall Otters book?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Sure!

WYLTB a professional clarinet?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

sure

would you like to buy this scrap book of different profile pictures you can use?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Sure

Would you like to buy some Lion King music?

Rainshadow

No thanks.  I only listen to epic music like the Transformers soundtrack.

WYLTB a fancy dress?

Redwallfan7

No thanks

Would you like to buy this sofa?

Rainshadow

Nah, I've already got a few.

WYLTB this movie in a different language?

Redwallfan7

No thanks

Would you like to buy this bottle of colored sand?

Rainshadow

No thanks.

WYLTB a ticket to go see America's Got Talent live?

Redwallfan7

No thanks

Would you like to buy this Star Wars movie pack?

psybox

original trilogy?

would you like the head of the Jayne statue?

Rainshadow

No idea what that is.  G'bye!  *Click*

WYLTB a signed autograph of your favorite actor/actress?

Redwallfan7

Sure... I guess.

Would you like to buy this mall?

Rainshadow

Ugh, would I have to go shopping in it every day?  Well, I guess I could buy it if it were a gaming mall.  Okay!

WYLTB a Pegasus?