Gone ---- Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, July 26, 2012, 04:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Troy Troodon on July 30, 2012, 09:51:12 PM
Buldrag
Species: Boar
Appearance: Dark Brown fur with silver rings on his tusks.
Weapons: Ax, Hammer, and Lasso
Personality: Rough and eccentric, Experienced and hardy.
Other: None
Starts: Forest
Side: Good

Hey, at least it's not a monkey.

Accepted!  And people, I don't believe there's anything wrong with a boar.  If Troy wants to use one, that's fine with me.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

You realize he is like.... 5 times the size of a badger right? He has natural weapons that have a bad habit of killing HUMANS! This kind of thing in and of itself is God-moding right from the get-go! He can pretty much be invincable to anything and EVERYTHING!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Troy Troodon

Not true, foxes, weasels, and rats are pretty much the same size in these stories so accuracy has no vertue in fiction.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Dannflower Reguba

In case you haven't noticed, size makes a BIG difference... Even in the series.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

So?  Just consider that for RPing purposes the size can be lowered so that it's only slightly larger than a badger.
Quote from: danflorreguba on January 01, 1970, 04:43:14 AMThis is a fiction series!
Remember?

Dannflower Reguba

I said that about stars, please do not take my words out of context. There are certain animals I can give way for because they fit the series (Example: A small cheetah). Boars have NO Connectability.... Iwould be okay if someone were to use a skunk or someting.... But a boar? Monkies? Elephants? That just seems a bit much to me..... Oh well...

Rainshadow

Well, there isn't a monkey or a elephant in this one.  You seemed just fine about dragons in The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle.  There's one boar in this one.  That shouldn't be much of a problem.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

I think a goose would be better.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gingivere Greeneyes

While I do agree a goose would be better. I wouldn't mind a boar because then they could all ride it to get to the place!  :P And when Troy said boar I immeadiatley imagined him as just a badger head taller than tv series Orlando. But yes I agree with Tiria on this, a goose would be easier.
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 31, 2012, 02:39:17 AM
 Well, there isn't a monkey or a elephant in this one.  You seemed just fine about dragons in The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle.  There's one boar in this one.  That shouldn't be much of a problem.

In their respective RP, again, please don't take things out of context.
Out of curiosity, what possible chance do those of us who are using tradidional species have against an animal 5 times our size?

Troy Troodon

Dannflower Reguba

You've already been accepted as a boar..... I will admit that I'm curios as to just what will happen with a preverbial hulk in a Redwall RP  :o

Troy Troodon

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 31, 2012, 04:45:51 PM
You've already been accepted as a boar..... I will admit that I'm curios as to just what will happen with a preverbial hulk in a Redwall RP  :o

Well he could intimidate the enemy, he's easy to interrogate with, and if you want you can ride him. 

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Troy Troodon