News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Favorite starter pokemon

Started by mattimouse20, July 26, 2012, 09:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattimouse20

what's your favorite starter pokemon of all time and why?
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Dawnwing

I've got a soft spot for Cyndaquil.  I tend to like the fire starters, but Cyndaquil is just so cute, and my first Pokemon game ever (Silver) I started with one and got to lv 100.

Flandor

Treecko.  My first game was Ruby version (my mom didn't want us to have Gameboys when we were very young).  I always used Treecko.  But my favorite Pokemon are Linoone and Raticate.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwaller

My favorite starter is Charmander, Charizard is like the coolest pokémon of all!

W0NWILL

I always do either the fire or in case of white, grass. My pride of my starters is my lv. 100 Infernerape(spelling?)

mattimouse20

I currently have a level 20 quilava.personally, I didn't want to evolve it. Yes, I know how devolution works in the game but I let him evolve anyway. I also love chimchar because he grows up to be a fire/fighting type Pokemon.  If you are picking your first starter in red and blue, I strongly recommend bulbasaur.not for his looks,but because he comes in very handy against the first three gym leaders. Brock,misty and lieutenant. Surge.

Redwallfan7

Eh, I never got into Pokemon. That's um, cool that you guys like it though.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

I'm currently playing Pokémon Red Dungeon Rescue team and got Meowth.

mattimouse20

i have problems with meowth because he was apart of team rocket.

Rusvul

mattimouse20

video game and the movie. he's cool, but his rep with team rocket makes him a wimpy pokemon.

Rusvul

lol, not a starter. i dont play, but as far as i know, he is like the most powerful, right?

mattimouse20

Who?  Meowth? The Pokemon that's been zapped by pikachu a gazillion gajillion times?

Flandor

I think Rusvul meant Mewtwo lol not meowth. 
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

mattimouse20

Oh yeah! Hey does anyone know how to get mewtwo in the game?