News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Star Wars forum

Started by Primrosewarrior, July 28, 2012, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primrosewarrior

I bet you only cliked on this to see what SW means. Well, it stands for star wars. I go on a SW website, were I watch the clone wars. I was wondering if anyone on here goes on there. here's the site: http://starwars.com/explore/the-clone-wars/ep422/.

MOD EDIT: topic title, so we don't have to guess what it is about! ;)

Icefire

Yup! You're right! I only clicked to see what SW stood for.

Don't we have a few Star Wars threads already?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Primrosewarrior

this is differant. its not tecniclly about SW. I wanted to see if anyone got on the SW site

Lutra

For the sake of everyone, I'm going to change the topic title so people know what you're talking about. ;)  I kind of guessed what SW meant and thought, gee we already have Star Wars topics somewhere...
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Primrosewarrior

I couldnt find this and I had to search it... If I find someone who gets on this SW website, I will tell you who I am.

MatthiasMan

Star Wars is awesome only because John Williams did the music.

Primrosewarrior

Dont know who john williams is..

Redwallfan7

My cousins dressed up as Star Wars characters for Halloween one year.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Primrosewarrior on August 11, 2012, 11:40:26 PM
. . .*Speechless with shock*. . . :o :o

Lily

John Williams composed the music for Star Wars. He also did Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, E.T., Schindler's List... and many, many more. He's a bit of a movie composing legend.

And I don't think Star Wars was awesome only because of the music, though it did help with the awesome factor. ;)

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lily on August 13, 2012, 12:48:06 AM
John Williams composed the music for Star Wars. He also did Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, E.T., Schindler's List... and many, many more. He's a bit of a movie composing legend.

And I don't think Star Wars was awesome only because of the music, though it did help with the awesome factor. ;)
My sister loves the soundtrack to Star Wars. She has a mixed soundtrack CD with music from Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Transformers.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Firehawke

I love, love, love the music!  John Williams rocks!  The way that he creates themes in the music and how it matches with the story/characters, especially when he's brought themes from the original trilogy into the prequel trilogy is great!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Capn Greypatch

Quote from: Firehawke on August 14, 2012, 07:12:51 PM
I love, love, love the music!  John Williams rocks!  The way that he creates themes in the music and how it matches with the story/characters, especially when he's brought themes from the original trilogy into the prequel trilogy is great!

You can say that again!
John Williams is a spectacular composer. No wonder he does the scores for so many movies! :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Capn Greypatch on August 16, 2012, 02:59:26 AM
Quote from: Firehawke on August 14, 2012, 07:12:51 PM

You can say that again!
John Williams is a spectacular composer. No wonder he does the scores for so many movies! :)
He's okay, I guess. My favorite movie music is Harry Gregson Williams from the Narnia soundtracks to the Chronicles of Narnia movies.

Nightfire

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 12, 2012, 02:34:08 AM
My cousins dressed up as Star Wars characters for Halloween one year.

Awesome. You know, I actually planned on being a Jedi Padawan for Halloween this year...:P
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.