Who is your favorite female character? (Up to Loamhedge)

Started by Moss the Warriormaid, July 29, 2012, 07:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your fav female charcter?

Laterose (Also known as Rose)
Cregga Rose Eyes
Arula
Trisscar (Also known as Triss)
Mariel (Also known as Storm Gullwhacker)
Martha
Songbreeze (Also known as Song)
Honorable Rose (Also known as Hon Rose)
Jess Squirrel
Cornflower
Kurda
Sarobando (Also known as Saro)
Piknim
Craklyn
Tansy
Grath Longfletch
Abbess Germaine
Bella
Fwirl
Mhera
Fortunata
Winifred

Moss the Warriormaid

Who is your favorite female character from the Redwall series up to the book 'Loamhedge', and why?

List your 'why' below, and choose your favorite character from the poll above. If you have someone else that is not listed about, tell me who and why they are your favorite character.

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Moss the Warriormaid

Um...hehe....I only read up to that book. Not even done with it yet....heheh....... ;D

W0NWILL

I'd have to say Saro, she was a strong character and had a good heart. And she got in trouble all the time :D

Moss the Warriormaid

Yes, she is nice. XD Don't forget to put it up on the poll!

What was the name of Deyna's sister.....*bites lip and gazes at sky as tries to remember*

Moss the Warriormaid

W0NWILL

If a mod comes by, they'll tell you of the edit button in the bottom-right of your post.

Moss the Warriormaid

Redwallfan7

I like Rose, and also Winifred, but she's not on the list. For a vermin female, I like Fortunata from Mossflower
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

I voted for Mariel.  For some reason, a lot of people here don't seem to like her, but I found her pretty awesome.  She was a tough girl, and had a lot of believable flaws.  Yes, she was a good fighter, but she was also brash, headstrong, sometimes rude, not the prettiest, etc.  I really liked reading about her. 
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

More female characters I like:

Tullgrew

Columbine

Bella
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Moss the Warriormaid

I really like Mariel to!

She was in a tie with Songbreeze; in the end, I chose to put Songbreeze up as my favorite since I like squirrels better than mice.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Moss the Warriormaid

Go Mariel! 83

In honor of her I'm going to make a little siggy thing for her.