News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Heart of a Warrior

Started by Moss the Warriormaid, July 29, 2012, 08:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moss the Warriormaid

Ferfur glanced at his sister in concern.

It was a grave mistake.

The logboat crashed into a rock that skimmed the surface, easily missed by the carefree eye, and caused the two shrews to go flying.

W0NWILL

Leten woke up awhile later, underneath the logboat. They had been one of the last boats in the fleet. Awesome! She glanced at Ferfur. He was alive.

Moss the Warriormaid

With a groan, Fenfur opened his eyes. He had a nasty cut on the side of his head, and he touched it gingerly.

W0NWILL

"That was cool. And you ain't dead. So an added plus. Help me lift this boat."

Moss the Warriormaid

Fenfur, despite the situation, chuckled. "Your glass is always half full, isn't it?" He said, lifting the boat up.

W0NWILL

As she wiggled beneath the boat she said, "Better than it being half-empty." She took over lifting to boat so Ferfur could scramble out.

Moss the Warriormaid

Fenfur gave a low chuckle and managed to pull himself out from under the logboat. "I suppose so." he rasped.

W0NWILL

Leten dropped the logboat, "Where to now?"

Moss the Warriormaid

The male shrew sighed. "I suppose we'll have to walk to Redwall; it won't be as fast as riding a logboat there, but ours has sprung a leak." Pointing, he indicated a large gash in the bottom of the logboat.

W0NWILL

"Alright, get what you can."

OOC: Have to go.

Orisse

Harlem the fox was playing his flute nearby, oblivious to the others.
The biggest mistake ever made was neglecting the art of escape; for it is shunned and looked down upon as cowardice, just until the split second when its use is the vital variable between life and painful death.

W0NWILL

OOC: Sorry matey, but you have to wait to be accepted by Moss before posting. Moss will probably accept him. And welcome to the forum!

Orisse

OOC: Oh, thank you for lettin' me know. And thank ye fer the warm welcome!
The biggest mistake ever made was neglecting the art of escape; for it is shunned and looked down upon as cowardice, just until the split second when its use is the vital variable between life and painful death.

Moss the Warriormaid

Fenfur nodded and waded into the water; a few bags were floating around, and he grabbed them before wading back out. "Not much; just a few bags of food." He sighed, opening them to reveal slightly soaked oak cakes and casks of water.

W0NWILL

"Better than nothing. Hark! What's that?"