News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

moving trucks

Started by mattimouse20, July 30, 2012, 04:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattimouse20

okay, say that a moving truck randomly pulls up in front of your house. what is the first thing that you would like to see inside?
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

MatthiasMan

I million 100 dollar bills.

Redwaller

Army of Two and Diablo III!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

mattimouse20

Ungatt Trunn

A kindle Fire, a weasle, a stoat, and a ferret (I'v always wanted those four things).

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

A silver fox (like a Marlfox!)

mattimouse20

The sword of Martin the warrior!!!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

mattimouse20

My own vat of slime!!!

Rusvul

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 01, 2012, 02:17:10 AM
A silver fox (like a Marlfox!)
yay! marlfoxes! (i'm descended from them. the mother marlfox had a sister, who got banished by the mother, so she lived a (realatively) peaceful life in  a secluded corner of mossflower. from her line are rusvul, who by some strange miracle had gray only in three stripes across his eye (where he would later get whipped by cluny) and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. sorry, that was more detail than i meant to go into. back on topic. exactly the kind of computer that i talked about on the thread about ungatt trunn becoming president. i would post a link but i am too lazy.