News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Any other dog fans on here?

Started by Redwallfan7, July 30, 2012, 06:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I love these dog related things:

101 Dalmatians

Lady and the Tramp

Pound Puppies (Both old and new versions of the show)

and I like:

yorkshre terriers, jack russels, and golden retrievers for favorite breeds.

So, anyone else?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Gasp*  I used to watch Lady and the Tramp all the time when I was little!  Then I lost it.  And I have a black Labrador named Abby.

This is what Abby looks like:

I love Abby, but I've always wanted a border collie.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 30, 2012, 06:25:08 PM
  *Gasp*  I used to watch Lady and the Tramp all the time when I was little!  Then I lost it.  And I have a black Labrador named Abby.

This is what Abby looks like:

I love Abby, but I've always wanted a border collie.
Awesome
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

I really like dogs.  I prefer rats, cats, and rabbits to them, though.  They are softer, cleaner, quieter, and less needy, in my experience, and that fits with my personality a bit better.  But there is something to be said for a good dog :) I used to run agility with my neighbors.  They have a standard poodle and an Irish setter, both great dogs.

Breedwise, I prefer mutts.  I volunteer at and support my local SPCA, and hate to see people buy new puppies from breeders when we have so many homeless pups :( but I do like Border collies a lot, and also Keeshonds, bulldogs, and Shiba Inus.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Dawnwing

I love dogs :)
I grew up with a yellow Lab, and right now my family has a lazy chocolate Lab named Colby and a hyper Brittany named Cooper.  They're both eleven years old.  Cooper's actually gone deaf in the last year.  It's annoying because this means when he runs off, he can't hear us call him, but on the bright side, he sleeps a lot more deeply and doesn't bark at things as often. xD  

Wisteria Wild Cat

I love dogs, but I think cats are better. Currently I have a big ol' German Shepherd named Madeira, as in the beach in Florida. She had a traditional-type coat, but the black extends more to her shoulders.

My favorite breeds are:

Greyhounds
Whippets
Bulldogs
Pit Bulls
Bull Terriers
Great Danes
White German Shepherds
Papillons
Newfoundlands
All The Mastiff Breeds
Dobermans
Rotweilers
The Saluki
The new breed, Razor's Edge
And last but not least, the Canaan Dog

As you can see, I like a lot of dog breeds.  ;D ;D ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

W0NWILL

I have a black husky called Remy and a mutt that looks like a husky but is the size of a Chihuahua

Wisteria Wild Cat

I' not a huge Husky fan. I'm not saying I don't like them, but I wouldn't want to own one.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

I love pretty much most of the dog breeds, but I don't really like pitbulls all that much.

Flandor

Greyhounds are wonderful dogs :) I like pit bulls; I've never met one that was anything but a big Teddy bear.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

my mom's friend had a sweet female  whippet named Duchess. Sadly, Duchess passed away.

Skipper

When my dad was a child he grew up with 6 labradors! though he had alot of brothers and sisters though.
Also I like the film Bethoven.

Wisteria Wild Cat

There's a redneck behind our house that has a Pit Bull puppy. It's the sweetest thing ever! My dog and the puppy will chase each other between the fence. It's adorable!
The only Pit Bull I have ever met other than that puppy had been severely abused by men. Her name is Minnie, and she's white with big grey patches. She's so sweet.... But the family is retarded and they don't ever take her for walks, and they barely let her outside to go to the bathroom. They even forget to give her food and water! It's awful, the poor baby. But I would love a brindle Pit Bull, they are the sweetest dogs.

Redwallfan7

I love Lucky from the Pound Puppies (the hub), his purple fur is awesome  ;D

Lutra

Family used to have a dog, black cocker spaniel.  She died of old age about seventeen years ago and haven't had a dog since then.  Family is just too busy and pulled in separate ways to properly care for a pet.  We will sometimes dog-sit my grandparents bichon frise but that's about it.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra