News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lucid Dreams

Started by W0NWILL, July 30, 2012, 08:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Whoa, you can change the scene? I wish I could do that in my dreams
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dawnwing

Yeah, it was a very weird experience, changing the scene.  I actually got it changed on my second try - the first time, I tried picturing what I wanted, but nothing happened.  So I tried again, concentrating extra hard.  And yeah, just like you said, MatthiasMan, it changed really fast.

I just checked out that book again that I mentioned on the first page.  It's been maybe three years since I read it, so now that I had a lucid dream again after so long, maybe if I read that again, I'll remember some tips and have them more often.

EDIT: wrong name

MatthiasMan

Hmf. How funny. I just remembered, if I had a dream last night I don't remember it. Most likely lucid because whenever I read this topic it helps me have a lucid dream.

Nightfire

I've had them a few times. Most notably I was running from the police, although I still don't know why.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Nightfire on August 16, 2012, 01:59:42 PM
I've had them a few times. Most notably I was running from the police, although I still don't know why.

Lol have you done something bad?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'd say my dream, but it's not really a lucid dream, and it's kind of awkward to mention.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

You can PM me the dream. If you don't want to tell it's fine. I share most of my dreams with Tannsrall. Plus Redwaller, you always PM without reason. :P

Rainshadow

I'm not sure it was a lucid dream, but I think it was a step towards it!  I had a dream where I was at my friend's house, then all of a sudden I was in another dream!  After a few minutes of that dream, I went back to my friend's house in the first dream.  I knew something was wrong with my dream; something was weird.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

OK you knew you were in the dream? That counts Rain. In lucid dreams you don't have to change anything to make it lucid. So you count as a kucid dreamer then.

Rainshadow

YES!  Woohoo!  Thanks for clarifying that lol.  And yes, I knew I was in a dream, but not at that moment.  It came later on in the dream when the clock read 3 something, then it said 1 something.

MatthiasMan

. . .Ok. Anyways, I've haven't been remembering my dreams for a while. I miss dreams. It's so facinating.

WarriorOfMossflower

I'm a lucid dreamer, I think. Most of the time I'm aware that I'm dreaming.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

MatthiasMan

Darn it! I didn't have a dream! Why can't I dream anymore!!?

Rainshadow

Yeah, I went through long periods without remembering my dreams.  Maybe it's because you're sleeping too deeply.  I know, that's supposed to be healthy for you.  But you usually forget your dreams in deeper sleep.

MatthiasMan

No I don't to sleep deeply! I'd rather dream and have terrible sleep! Dreams are to awesome to go without!